At Last! THE COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING PLAN
So easy to learn - and implement, you might not even believe it's possible!
- Generate Traffic
- Build Your Email List
- Deliver Great Content
- Convert to Sales
Step-by-step actions plans let you CREATE it and built-in web applications let you AUTOMATE it!
Spartan 6's Competitive Edge
Spartan 6’s competitive advantage was determined using various strategic analyses,
such as Porter’s 5 Forces and Identifying Key Success Factors:
Continuous Process Improvement
- The Continuous Process Improvement creates software that is of high Quality, Agile, Scalable and Secure.
- Quality – one of the most important advantages of the Spartan 6 software is that it has been built and used for over 10 years; over that time period Spartan 6 has resolved performance issues so that the current version of the software includes all of that experience, and all of the bottlenecks have been removed.
- The Software-as-a-service model allows the client to receive constant upgrades and improvements to the software
- Agile- The Spartan 6 software is written in a disciplined and methodical way that allows the software to be easily customized and changed to meet the client’s circumstances.
- The way the software is written allows for Spartan 6 branded web platforms to be created in record turn-around times. (ie. Within 8 hours instead of three to six months for a typical competitor).
- The software is written in such a way that it is similar to Leggo Blocks and can be easily configured in unlimited ways, and further customized or extended.
- Many further customizations and changes can be done by the client themselves, empowering them to change their public web platform to suit their changing business needs.
- Scalable – As the customer grows, their software platform grows with them.
- If the customer has a specific event they’re promoting or an increase in activity due to a special promotion, they don’t have to worry about the software and servers holding up.
- The platform can currently handle 600 simultaneous page loads – more than plenty for the average business.
- With Amazon Web Services and our release management process, we can spin up new servers within minutes – instead of weeks or months for a typical competitor – when more server capacity is needed.
- Secure – Security systems and procedures are more robust than at many large corporations.
- The Spartan 6 software’s value comes from monitoring the customer experience and improving the software based on client and user feedback.
- The Continuous Process Improvement methodology used to write the software allows for modifications to be easily made to the software based on client feedback.
- Depending on the client’s industry, their end user, their purpose or strategy, Spartan 6 can formulate a customized web platform configuration that best suits the client’s needs.
- Education & Empowerment:
- Clients are educated on every aspect of the Spartan 6 System as well as other relevant topics that affect their business. (Eg. Online Security, Search Engine Optimization, Lead Generation).
- The education component allows the client the option between being fully hands-on or to opt for Spartan 6 staff to co-collaborate with their business.
- Clients can take control of their business by being able to make changes to 80 percent of the entire system in real-time, from editing the Website and creating new pages on the Intranet to modifying Sku Inventory and creating email campaigns.
- Experts in Optimization:
- Spartan 6 are experts in optimization and can greatly increase the client’s lead generation strategies.
- From search engine optimization, lead generation optimization to user experience optimization.
- An ongoing analysis is performed on the entire system based on measurable feedback.
- 100 percent Money Back Guarantee:
- Unheard of in the software industry. Spartan 6 isn’t satisfied until the client is satisfied.
- Shooting Bullets, Then Cannonballs
- Following the same principles of our Continuous Improvement Process in software, when any solution is devised for a client, it is tested in various small ways before launching a full-scale project. (eg. testing lead generation methods)