At Last! THE COMPLETE INTERNET MARKETING PLAN
So easy to learn - and implement, you might not even believe it's possible!
- Generate Traffic
- Build Your Email List
- Deliver Great Content
- Convert to Sales
Step-by-step actions plans let you CREATE it and built-in web applications let you AUTOMATE it!
A strategic analysis is performed on the business to determine what benefits they offer their customers. Some businesses may have already completed this step, however our research and experience indicates that this is not the case for many professional service firms, micro businesses, small-to-medium sized enterprises, and especially for non-profits, who usually dive directly into the work their business currently needs, following a reactive instead of pro-active approach.
Having a complete strategic analysis not only allows the customer to understand where the company stands, but also allows the employees to have a clear understanding of where the company is headed and what their role in the organization is. This is important because employee retention is greatly increased when employees clearly understand their duties and role in the business. Of equal benefit to the business is the fact there is a proven relationship between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.
The Strategy & Leadership Module provides a web-based platform to clearly document information through an internal company website – an Intranet. An important feature of the intra-net is that it contains various permission levels to serve various departments or roles within the organization. From software companies, to chiropractors to non-profit organizations, having clear documentation of all areas of the business is the first key in achieving an organization that the business owner can walk away from.
Strategy & Leadership Module Goal:
For the business to be able to hire 50 people tomorrow and have them up and running
immediately. And then do it again the next day!
Strategic Analyses of clients’ businesses are performed using some or all of the following:
- Porters 5 and a half forces
- Key Success Factors
- Competitor Analysis Framework
- Characteristics of Buyers and Products
- Resources, Capabilities & Competitive Advantage
- Classifying Capabilities
- Porter’s Value Chain
- Appraising Resources & Capabilities
- Porter’s Generic Strategies
- Principal Stages of Value Chain Analysis
- Identifying Differentiation Potential
The Strategy & Leadership Module provides:
- Facilitates Clear communication within organizations
- Reduces employee learning curve & redundancy
- Increases employee retention
- Intranet shows recent changes to pages
- One-click approval process allows for pages to be approved by manager before they go “live”
- Secure Login - allows only those with appropriate permission to view certain pages
- Easy to Create/Change Pages - the managers in each region are able to add updates to the Intranet themselves
Screenshot of Zeus Ultimate System's Intranet. Businesses can have all their company systems and policies in ones place including both employee and customer information